Ginger and jalepeno give these delicious meatballs a spicy kick!
These Asian meatballs are one of my favorite recipes to bring to parties, to have out as appetizers. And if you’re a football fan I am all about throwing a good football party and I promise you, people will not know they are healthy and everyone will eat them first.
Makes: 40 mini meatballs
- 1.5 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 cups sweet red onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup jalepeño, minced
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili sauce
- 3 packets Stevia
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Roll into small meatballs and place on a cookie sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with Asian chili sauce for dipping.