Nothing says summer more than a fresh ice pop. Here are two simple (and healthy) recipes perfect to tackle at home.
Vegan Strawberry-Orange Mango Ice Pops
Orange Mango Layer
¾ cup Natalie’s Orange Mango Juice
1½ cups frozen mango chunks
¼ cup canned coconut milk (light or full fat)
1 cup frozen strawberries
½ cup canned coconut milk (light or full fat)
- In blender, add Natalie’s Orange Mango Juice and ¼ cup coconut milk. Blend until smooth, then transfer into large cup.
- In blender, add strawberries and ½ cup coconut milk and blend until smooth.
- Scoop a spoonful of orange mango mixture into each ice-pop mold and follow with a scoop of strawberry mixture.
- Continue alternating between scoops of each mixture until molds are full.
- Place tops of molds on ice-pop sticks and freeze overnight, at least four to six hours.
Citrus Yogurt Ice Pops
(1) 32-oz container of nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
(1) 16-oz bottle of Natalie’s Orange Beet Juice
orange slices (optional)
Wooden ice-pop sticks
- For a layered frozen pop, add yogurt one-third full into ice-pop mold, divided evenly between molds.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Top with orange beet juice and orange slices.
- Insert ice-pop sticks.
- Continue freezing pops for four hours, or until firm.