Craving something sweet? Nibble on this rich and delicious, protein-packed chocolate fudge. It’s simply divine!
This sinfully delicious chocolate fudge recipe is made with Divine Nutrition’s Natural Blend protein powder, which has nothing artificial, is low in carbs, low in fat, is sugar free and has 25 grams of protein in each scoop.
- 6 scoops Divine Nutrition Natural Blend Chocolate Dulce de Leche (grass fed)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. (May take about 5 minutes).
- While ingredients are blending, line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Once fudge is smooth, place in pan and press evenly throughout.
- Place in freezer until slightly hardened then remove and cut into bite size pieces.
- If not serving right away, place in airtight container in freezer.